Hey, I'm Raven. I'm an aromantic pansexual. I'm also feminist from Baltimore..
I enjoy superheroes, Sherlock, Doctor Who, cartoons, Homestuck, Supernatural.
I post COMPLETE AND UTTER RANDOMNESS.

 

wonderfulboringlife:

sonicimperfection:

dirtylittledamsel:

tmodm19:

She cut off the tattoo of he ex’s name, put it in a jar and mailed it to him.

image

metal

Metal as fuck

thecompanionsdoctor:

thecompanionsdoctor:

The thing that sucks about mental illness is that if you aren’t depressed enough, suicidal enough, bad enough, nobody cares. Nobody cares until you reach their standard, and that standard is when your problem is bad enough to effect them

The amount of people who can relate to this makes me both incredibly sad and immensely angry

sayahomu:

phantomthelabrat:

I use these skills myself, and I felt it would be nice to share them so others can use them as well!

also a HUGE thing: make sure you get enough sleep!! sleep deprivation is known to cause feelings of unreality, and it sometimes leads to cotard’s delusion for me personally.

fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost

fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost